CD Projekt RED, the creators of the critically acclaimed Witcher series of games, are thrilled to announce the content of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition, reveal details about pre-orders, and launch a new trailer, full of epic in-game footage showing previously-unseen game features.
With the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, CD Projekt RED continues its tradition of giving gamers more. Wild Hunt will be available in two physical, content-rich editions, and as a digital edition, on GOG.com.
Dedicated to gamers who want more from physical box editions of games than just the disc and the manual, containing premium items prepared by the developers, this edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the definitive answer for those gamers who want to enter the Witcher universe with style.
• A Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
• An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
• The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
• A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
• A set of unique stickers
• A stylish, protective sleeve
The Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition brings Witcher fans the fruit of our hard work and passion–what we think is the most artistically complete game figure ever made for a collector’s edition of a game. Forged of supreme-quality materials and containing exclusive content straight from the developers, The Witcher 3 Collector’s Edition is every Witcher fan’s dream come true.
“Behold, the Collector’s Edition of The Witcher–over two kilograms of the most badass monster slayer, ready to bring your desktop figure collection to a whole new level,” said Adam Badowski, Head of Studio, CD PROJEKT RED.
• All the contents from the standard edition of the game
• A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
• An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
• A one-of-a-kind SteelBook™ box
• A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
• Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
The release date of the game is set for the 24th of February, 2015. The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).
To whet your appetite, the studio has released a brand new trailer for the game, containing never-before-published gameplay and features.