Shiness is a Role Playing Game which will make you dive into a new adventure across Sky Islands. In a world where every land strives for power, two Wakis named Chado and Poky, traveling aboard a flying boat, accidentally land on a very dangerous island. Prepare yourself for an epic journey into a huge universe that will be remembered for a long time! With its unexpected storylines and nervous gameplay, Shiness is waiting for you to play that story imagined 20 years ago by our Creative Director and finally taken to life.
• Exploration – Shiness will task players with exploring “many areas” through “quests, resolving puzzles, fighting against enemies, bosses, notorious monsters and hunting animals to get items.”
• Battle System – Shiness uses an action-based battle system that happens directly on the main map “with barely no transition between the fight and the exploration modes.” Magic and close combat have been mixed to allow for “many strategies” in defeating enemies.
• Quests – “Considerable time” is being spent to present a “great storyline” with each quest, including investigation and interrogation quests, as well as those where players are tasked with defeating difficult enemies and facing tough challenges.
• Gear and Martial Arts – In Shiness, martial arts are more effective than weapons. You can learn three types of arts: physical, magical, and supply arts. Each character also carries his own gear, such as bracelets and necklaces, which change the look of the heroes as well as their stats.
• Magic – In Shiness, the Shi is used to power magic. You can cast several during a fight such as damage and defense spells, or even status effect spells.